Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Million Dollar Idea


The idea came to me in at 10.30 pm on the 17 July, the eve of my sons 10th Birthday, it was simple, would be something that could be sold around the world and in 12 months I would have a Million dollars.  My wife said I should not do anything rash, don't quit my job and that I should would work out a plan......my plan is to quit my Executive Chef job of a Convention centre and 4 star plus Hotel and make a million dollars in 12 months...........I have never done anything just for money in the past.... this was the right idea at the right time and place


This Idea will make me a million dollars



1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    We've recently launched the site Everyrecipe.co.nz, where users can search through thousands of recipes from the best food sites and blogs of New Zealand.

    We noticed that you have a lot of delicious recipes on your blog and would like to suggest you have a look at our Top Food Blogs section here: http://www.everyrecipe.co.nz/top-food-blogs.

    Follow the instructions on our site to add your own food blog to the list. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on http://www.everyrecipe.co.nz/.

    Hopefully your food blog will be up there in the top!

    Warm regards,

    Emilie
    Everyrecipes.co.nz

    ReplyDelete